Thursday 16 July 2009

Thursday July 16th


Is it a full moon or something? Nah, feels more like two planets conflicting or some such thing. Whatever it is, it has made me feel very weird and vulnerable today.

Food wise I did really well.

What I ate/ drank today: Coffee / milk / popcorn / protein bar / Vietnamese noodle soup. Plus a lot of water and some green tea! Did not over eat at all, healthy all the way and did Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It is so hard that I have little fits of rage and throw tissue boxes and bags at walls and stuff. wahhaha.

Have decided I need some expensivish new scales as I get my scales out, turn them on and free standing they register 3.6 pounds or 2.5 pounds - random amounts! First time I get on I am a different weight from the second and the third! It is very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment